How SLNet Works
SLNet software runs on a Windows server and allows multiple devices to connect to telnet sessions up to the amount of the SLNet license.
- SLNet seamlessly creates unique connections to your applications by running multiple copies of its SLCon executable that talks directly to your application.
- Mobile devices can receive menus to choose applications or servers.
- SLNet automatically reconnects devices that disconnects when they come back in range.
SAP recommends SLNet for SAP Console
SLNet is used wordwide by organizations to connect users to SAP console without a problem. SAP field engineers are SLNet’s biggest fans. more
Unlimited telnet sessions
SLNet is powerful and flexible. Its thrifty use of resources and multi-tasking engine allows an unlimited number of telnet sessions on a server. more
Flexible Terminal Emulation
SLNet handles Unicode, UTF-8, and can make any terminal or device pass in the right sequence of characters to your application. Any language, any terminal, any application – SLNet is there to do the job. more
SLNet Is A Powerful Telnet Server For Applications
SLNet is the leading solution for Telnet servers, RF device connections and terminal emulation.
Over 30,000 customer installations (warehouse, manufacturing, grocery stores, healthcare, etc.) wordwide praise it for its reliability and high performance.
SLNet delivers a multi-user solution for server-based applications with a flexible terminal emulation capability that removes the need for re-programming to connect applications to terminals or RF (radio Frequency) devices.
- High performance by minimizing CPU resources – heavily multi-threaded and asynchronous
- Offers unlimited concurrent telnet sessions for any device running terminal emulation, including RF devices
- Works with any telnet client on the market, NO proprietary client software is required
- Users can work invisibly and simultaneously on the same server without interfering with the server console user
- Two-levels of time-out options available including an auto-reconnect feature
- Multi-line banner support for messages to users from the administrator
- Send messages to specific users in the network without interrupting work flow
- Customizable logon and password prompts (encrypted user name and password)
- Customize security levels per user
- Logon security restriction to IP address or a range of addresses
- ANSI terminal sequences supporting VT -100 and VT-220
- Supports colors
- Supports multiple consoles per session, allowing the user to hot-key between sessions
- Supports UTF-8 and Unicode characters – multi-language single and double byte character sets
- Custom key sequences
- Extended logging options tracking every key stroke, status and event that happens to quickly resolve any technical issue
- Multi-layer configuration (domains, applications)
- Security options – lock down terminals and be specific on what a user can access
- SSH Security
- Manage multiple SLNet servers from a single interface – either remotely or locally